8. A friend's private garden in Nathalia provided a lush backdrop for Ellen and Cody's spring nuptials.
6. The banks of Seven Creeks in Euroa was an idyllic location for Cristopher and Damien's intimate autumn ceremony.
5. Under a canopy of of trees Kaitlin and Joes were married on an autumn afternoon surrounded by greenery at Monichino Wines, Katunga.
3. With some creative thinking Byrchendale's open air-chapel in Murchison provided the perfect way for both Alexandra and Madeline to have their moment walking down the aisle.
2. Hide and Seek Winery, Kirwans Bridge provided a natural setting for Chelsea and Jon's summer wedding.
1. Three days before their wedding Kayla and Jason cut out the middle of a wheat crop on their property to create a magic ceremony space dotted with simple timber bench seats and gorgeous greenery arbor.